The Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation fosters collaborations with an extensive network of commercial and venture contacts, building relationships and establishing connections that are essential to successfully advancing innovation within the University and the region.
The Polsky Center can provide you with information about partnerships, new ventures and helping to advance the University of Chicago’s cutting-edge research. Explore some of our resources and opportunities below and contact Alan Koncarevic, head of strategic alliances, to learn more.
- Learn more about strategic partnerships
- Science and Engineering Industrial Affiliates Program
- Invest in new ventures
- Explore ways to engage with our students
Technology and Licensing
The Polsky Center teams leverage their decades of expertise, University resources and connections with industry and the broader innovation community to manage the life cycle of an invention from conception to commercialization and beyond.
- Find available technologies
- View a selection of our research ventures
- Technology Commercialization and Licensing team
Programs and Resources
The Polsky Center’s teams of experts provide specialized mentorship, proof-of-concept funding, and other resources to help you manage the life cycle of your invention, from conception to commercialization and beyond.
- Proof-of-concept funding
- Innovation Fund Associates
- Venture support resources
- Startup mentoring and incubation
Learn about the contracts that pertain to your engagement with industry, including confidential disclosure agreements, clinical trial, material transfer agreements, and corporate contracts.