Debates around the meaning of objective facts and truth dominate the national conversation, prompting the American Academy of Arts & Sciences to bring together scientists to discuss how to re-establish the authority of science and strengthen its influence on policy and public opinion.
- Applications now open for Science of Innovation Summit for Journalists
- $35 million in NIH funding launches health research accelerator with UChicago
- U.S., India sign agreement providing for neutrino physics collaboration at Fermilab and in India
- In memoriam: Dean Eastman
- UChicago launches center for data science and computing research