An international team of scientists led by Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine used data collected at the Advanced Photon Source, a DOE Office of Science User Facility at Argonne National Laboratory has determined the 3-D atomic structures of more than 1,000 proteins that are potential targets for drugs and vaccines to combat some of the world’s most dangerous emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases.
- Applications now open for Science of Innovation Summit for Journalists
- $35 million in NIH funding launches health research accelerator with UChicago
- U.S., India sign agreement providing for neutrino physics collaboration at Fermilab and in India
- In memoriam: Dean Eastman
- UChicago launches center for data science and computing research