Collaborations supported by FACCTS, the France and Chicago Collaborating in the Sciences program, has now supported four collaborations at Fermilab. Through these collaborations, researchers develop technologies that could allow us to do things like detect dwarf galaxies with unprecedented sensitivity and better investigate neutrino oscillations, which could revolutionize our understanding of the universe.
- Identifying lower-energy neutrinos with a liquid-argon particle detector
- Scientists move quantum optic networks a step closer to reality
- Key advances in scientific research and innovation in 2018
- DOE approves upgrade plan and cost estimate for Argonne’s Advanced Photon Source
- International collaborators deliver first critical components for upcoming neutrino detector