Collaborations supported by FACCTS, the France and Chicago Collaborating in the Sciences program, has now supported four collaborations at Fermilab. Through these collaborations, researchers develop technologies that could allow us to do things like detect dwarf galaxies with unprecedented sensitivity and better investigate neutrino oscillations, which could revolutionize our understanding of the universe.
- Juan de Pablo named UChicago Vice President for National Laboratories
- With FACCTS on its side, Fermilab strengthens trans-Atlantic research
- Applications now open for Science of Innovation Summit for Journalists
- $35 million in NIH funding launches health research accelerator with UChicago
- U.S., India sign agreement providing for neutrino physics collaboration at Fermilab and in India